Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Yes, We're Still Alive

I saw that my last post was done over 2 months ago.  That's a long time.  I guess there hasn't been anything super note worthy that has happened.  I mean we have had Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years, but nothing super exciting happened with those.  Just the normal family things.

Chris and I are doing well.  I am still jobless, but lets be honest, I love it!  Being able to cook and clean and find fun projects on Pinterest is the best.  If a job came along that I couldn't pass up, I would take it.  But I am not actively looking for a job anymore.  Chris is plugging away with clients, and landed a few more good ones.  We are thrilled about that.  He is also spending a lot of his free time on his truck.  All of the engine work is done (minus the placement of the air filter) and the front end is back on.  That is a pretty big milestone.  All that's left is body work/paint and the inside.  Mostly cosmetic things.  I am proud of him for doing something so hard, but so amazing.

Other than that we are pretty boring.  (Boring isn't always such a bad thing though.)  We are coming up on a year of being in our house.  Where does the time go?  It feels like we moved in only a few months ago.

If anything new/fun/exciting happens to us, I will make sure to update you all.  As for right now, we are just happy to be spending time together even if our life seems boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment