Friday, May 9, 2014

Cabin Fun With My New And Old BFF

Last weekend Chris and I had the wonderful pleasure of having Jodi, my life long friend, and her adorable daughter Ariana up to the cabin.  We were up there from Friday night to Sunday afternoon.  What a great weekend it was too.  We did pine cone racing, decorated sugar cookies, hiking, fossil hunting, and a little bit of relaxing.  I am so grateful to have Jodi in my life.  We have litterally been friends since the day we were born.  Almost 27 years, and still counting.  And I know that I can always pick up where I left off with her.  It is a very low maintenance relationship.  It's perfect.  She also keeps me grounded and reminds me what it's like to have a true friend.  I am so happy that her daughter, Ariana, loves me too.  She is my new BFF.  She gave me the other half of her Best Friends necklace.  So our best friend status is official.  Now Jodi needs to find a new bestie.  OR we can still be friends and just not let Airi know.  I could go into all kinds of detail about every second that we were there, but I think that I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  I sure do love that blonde girl and her super cute daughter.  BF for life!!

It's official!
Airi and Jodi decorating their sugar cookies.
Maralee taking us on a hiking adventure.
We did a lot of pine cone racing.
Chris and Airiana pine cone racing.
Airiana is smashing up rocks to try and find some fossils.
Jodi was really good at the fossil game.  She found a ton right away.
Loading the trebuchet.  It was fun to see that thing in action.
He is my favorite person.
We loved pine cone racing just as much as Airiana.  Yes, we become children we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment