Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My life in a nutshell...

For those of you who know me, you know that a blog is the last thing that I would think about doing.  But I had to see what all the hype was about.  I hope that you enjoy my posts.  I would also love to have any input on how to make my blog better.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  I would love to hear them.

Since this is my first post ever I am going to fill you in on my life.  I am from Clinton, UT and currently live in Provo, UT.  I had a pretty normal childhood nothing too traumatic or eventful.  I sang with a choir call Kids Are Music for 12 years, and I miss it every day.

I love my family very much.  There are 4 kids in the family.  I have 1 older sister and 2 younger brothers.  I am the second of the bunch.  My sister Ami is married to Ryan, and they have 2 kids, Kenlee, who is almost 4, and Tyson, who is 8 months. Jake got home from his mission about a year ago.  He served in Independence, Missouri and loved every minute of it.  Zach is currently on his mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina.  He comes home in 7 months.  He is having the time of his life.

Okay, a little more about me.  My husbands name is Chris, he is 25, and he is from Provo.  He is a graphic designer with a degree from UVU.  He has his own business called Gardner Design Studio.  He is very talented at what he does too.  Take a look at his work www.gardnerdesignstudio.com.  Our first date was September 19, 2008.  We instantly hit it off.  Our first date was the best first date I have ever been on.  We both had such a good time together that our second date was the next day.  We saw each other 3 or 4 times a week until the day that we got married.  We were married in the Timpanogos Temple on June 27, 2009.  We went on our honeymoon to Italy and loved every minute of it.  I am so happy and I grow more in love everyday.  I am so glad that I married my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Katie!!! It's good to hear a little update from you! I miss singing too! Also your background is darling!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete