Wednesday, July 11, 2012

He will Make a Good Dad Someday.

Yesterday Chris and I went over to my in-laws for dinner and some swimming with the nephews.  Watching Chris interact with the Henry and James is so much fun for me to watch.  I know that he is going to be a really good dad, and I have never doubted that, but I love seeing him in action.  It makes me excited for whenever we decide to have children.  He was a really good sport and got in the water with them, played all of their games, and he also helped James with this swimming, which was adorable.

Chris helping James swim.

Chris and James were trying to stand on the blue thing.

Henry succeeded with standing on the blue thing.

Chris and James finally got it too.

2 comments:

  1. the pictures on this post and the last one aren't working for me for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird, I wonder why. I double checked everything and it is loading okay on my screen. I'm sorry that you can't see them. I don't know what the problem would be.

    ReplyDelete