Friday, August 30, 2013

30 Day Cross Fit Challenge

I saw a Cross Fit workout on Pinterest (of course) and I have decided that it would be a great one to try.  I have come a long way with my weight loss, and I wouldn't change a thing about it.  I do have a little way to go still so I don't want to just quit.  I would ideally like to lose another 10 or 15 pounds.  But my main goal is to tighten and tone everything.  I am not flabby anymore. . .  Just loose.  I enlisted the help of my dear friend Joleen Cotton.  Shout out to you girl!  I thought that this would be a workout best done with a friend.  That way I would be accountable if I didn't do it.

It is a 30 day challenge and we start on Monday.  The month of September is going to be dedicated to lifestyle changes and getting in shape.  I did a Cross Fit workout (which I also found on Pinterest) for about 2 weeks in July and I lost about 1 inch off of my waist, and 2 from each thigh.  It was awesome!  So I know that I will see major results from doing this workout for 30 days.  I am going to take a before on Sunday and after picture on October 1.  That is something that I will share with the group once I have finished the full 30 days.  Wish me luck. . .  This is going to suck, but it's also going to be SO worth it!

If anyone else would like to join us on this workout journey click here.  And let me know.  It's always easier to go through this kind stuff with a friend.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you though of me for this! I am so excited! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete