Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Favorite Things

I have been thinking about some of the things in my life that I love.  Here is a list of some of my favorites...

1.  Chris
2.  Warm, sunny days
3.  Family
4.  Living in a good city
5.  Buying clothes the next size down
6.  Staying up late talking with Chris
7.  Sleeping in
8.  Pictures and home videos
9.  Hair cuts
10.  Watching my favorite T.V. shows...  Here is a list of a few of them.
                   -The New Girl
                   -Up All Night
                   -Royal Pains
                   -White Collar
                   -Psych
                   -Project Runway
                   -Parenthood
                   -30 Rock

There is so much more that I can add to this list, but I figured that this is a good start.  I am very grateful for my life, and the wonderful people that are in it.  Thank you to all of you for making my life be as great as it is and for making this list possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment