Monday, June 25, 2012

I Guess I've Seen It All

A few days ago Chris and I saw something amazing and gross and hysterical all rolled into one event.  We went to McDonald's, (Yes we eat at McDonald's.  And yes, we enjoy it.), and saw the greatest thing.  We were in the drive-thru line waiting patiently for our turn to pay.  I looked in the rear-view mirror, and you'll never guess what I saw.  First, a minivan.  That's expected.  Second, overweight people in the minivan.  Again, nothing too out of the ordinary for McDonald's.  But the last part of the equation is the best. . .  Once I looked a little closer I noticed something very unusual.  Something that I would have never imagined.  They were both eating a burrito.  Yes, you read that right.  They were both EATING A BURRITO while they were in the McDonald's drive-thru line ordering themselves some more food.  I didn't know what to think of it.  I wasn't sure how to react.  But, I think that that is the most incredible thing that I have seen in a long time.  Chris and I were laughing really hard and couldn't believe what we had just witnessed.  I guess when it comes to food, some people don't have limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment