Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Memorial Day Fun

On Memorial Day my family and I went to The Hogle Zoo.  I hadn't been in a really long time, so I thought that it would be a lot of fun for us to do together.  Plus, Kenlee and Tyson are at an age where they would enjoy all of the animals that are there.  We made it to the zoo, and boy was it crowded.  There were SO many people there that day.  For some reason it didn't occur to me that that would be an issue.  It was still a lot of fun though.  The rest of the post will be some pictures that I took while we were there.


I love to take pictures of me and Chris.  He is a good sport.
The Donio family with the elephants.
Grandpa and Tyson looking in the waiting for the tigers to go into the water.
Kenlee thought that the giant ball was pretty cool.
The giraffes are my favorite.

This is the wild side of the Allan children.  Jake is the gorilla.  Zach is the snow lepord.  I am the giraffe.  And Ami is the elephant.  It was fun to have all 4 kids together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment