Friday, October 12, 2012

Grateful That I Have Eternity

Yesterday (10/11/12) my brother Jake got married.  It was an amazingly beautiful day full of love and family.  He was married in the Salt Lake temple to his sweetheart for time and eternity.  I am glad that I was able to be there for his sealing and witness the blessings that come from getting married in the temple.  As the sealing was happening I couldn't help but be reminded of my wedding day 3 years ago.  It also made Chris think about that day as well.  It was almost as if we got married again that day as well.  Our relationship grew a little bit yesterday.  The love we feel for each other was the strongest it has ever been.  Knowing that we get to spend the rest of eternity together got me really emotional, and I realized that I am the luckiest girl in the world.  I am really grateful that I am married to my best friend forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment