Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Start of an Amazing Summer.

May is going to start off with a bang.  This Saturday my nephew is getting baptized.  I can't believe that he is already 8.  Time has flown by with that kid.  The 10th - 14th Chris and I get to spend time with Scott (That is Chris' brother.)  That is going to be a really fun weekend.  We always enjoy our time with Scott.  The 14th is my sisters birthday.  On the 15th, Zachy gets home from his mission.  2 years down and only 13 days to go.  On the 17th , I get everything cemented in my mouth for my braces.  Let the 2 years begin for that adventure.  And on the 27th , is Zach's homecoming talk.  We are just busy little bees in May.

The we have June.  So far there is not a ton happening that month, but I get the feeling that it is not going to be open for very long.  We have my other nephews birthday on the 1st and one on the 14th .  Our friends Bret and Kendra are moving to Alaska the 2nd week in June.  Chris and I are going to go to California the 8th-11th.  We are going to go and visit Liz and Michael and spend an amazing 4 days with them.  We cannot wait for that super fun trip.  The 11th is my birthday!!  The 23rd is my mom's birthday.  The 27th is our 3 year Anniversary.  So I guess after listing everything, it is pretty packed.  We'll see how it all turns out.

We are just busy busy the next two months.  I am looking forward to all of the fun things that are making up this wonderful year of 2012.  I think the rest of the year is going to be pretty amazing.

P.S. If anyone wants to spend anytime with us, it looks like you'll have to call us and schedule something in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment