Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Best {Almost} 4 Years of my Life

I went on my first date with Chris on September 19, 2008.  He drove all the way from Provo to go on a date with me.  He was funny, nice, and charming.  He wasn't trying to win me over, (mostly because he already did that), that is just who he is.  I never felt like he was pretending to like the same things as me or over compensating for other parts of his life.  We had a really good time together and laughed almost the entire night.  There was an instant connection. I knew the after that night that he was the person I was going to spend forever with.  We just hit it off and never looked back.  The first date went so well that we went on our second date the next night.  Our third date I drove to Provo.  We went to dinner and then just drove around and Chris took me on a tour of his life.  After the tour we parked on a street kind of close to his house and looked at the stars, listened to music, and just talked.  We did nothing, and I loved it.  He told me later that it was after that date that he knew he wanted to marry me.  The distance was hard to deal with sometimes, but we made it work and we saw each other 3 or 4 times a week.

We had an incredible time dating each other.  We laughed and smiled all of the time.  We loved being in each other's company, and I was always so sad when I wasn't with him.  I know that everyone probably says this, but I feel like we have a perfect relationship.  

We had our first kiss October 7, 2008.  (I don't have a picture of that obviously, but here is one from around that time.)   

He told me that he loved me January 1, 2009


We were engaged March 13, 2009  


And married for time and all eternity in the Timpanogos temple on June 27, 2009 



The last {almost} 4 years of my life have been amazing.  There is not one thing that I would change about them.  Chris is the best thing that has happened to me in my life.  I don't know what I would have done without him.  Things have never been better between the two of us.

Here's to the next {4 years + FOREVER}.  May each day be as amazing as the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment