Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Resolutions

2013 is fast approaching and I need to think of what resolutions I would like to make.  I know that some people, probably all of you, that read this don't really care about what my resolutions are.  But it helps me to write them down so that I stick to them.  This post is mostly for my benefit.

  1. Do a full 90 days of P90X.  This is something that I have never accomplished, but I have always wanted to.  I want to stick with it for the full 90 days.  No slacking.  Since I still have about 15 pounds that I would like to lose, I figured I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone this way.  And by doing this, I can lose the weight and get toned and in shape as well.
  2. Read more classics.  I made a resolution last year to read more, which I did.  I ended up reading 6 books.  It doesn't sound like a lot, but it was a big accomplishment for me.  I now want to focus on reading more classics rather than any old book.  It's going to be hard, but that is why I want to accomplish it.
  3. Have a better attitude toward life.  I like to consider myself to be a positive person.  I am pretty optimistic about life and people.  I think that everything happens for a reason and that everything works out the way that it is supposed to for you at that time.  There are somethings and people, mostly people that I deal with at work, that I could have a better attitude towards.
  4. Make new friends.  This one sounds silly I know.  But with us moving to a new house and city we will not know anyone around us.  I would like to make some new life friends in our new neighborhood and ward.
  5. Have a smooth transition into owning a house.  We move in 29 days.  That is not a super long time from right now.  I would like for everything to go smoothly with the mortgage lender, moving itself, and getting a yard and fence put in.  I am going to keep a positive attitude and put my #3 resolution into effect starting now.
That's all I have thought of for now.  I hope that you all come up with great New Year's resolutions and that you are able to stick with them though out the next 365 days.  I hope that the new year brings happiness and a feeling of accomplishment for everyone of you.

I wish you all the best and hope that you have a. . .  
Happy and Safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment