Friday, May 18, 2012

Documenting Success

I made a decision last week to what I thought was going to be a good idea and the start of some serious motivation.  I decided to start taking pictures of myself every week to document the my weight loss.  I thought it was a good idea at least until I saw the picture.  It was bleak and very discouraging.  But I am going to try it out for a month or so.  I think that if I can see the progress in a picture then I will continue to stay motivated to lose weight.  Plus, I look really bad in the pictures, so not wanting to look like that anymore is good motivation as well.  To protect you and your beautiful eyes, I will not be posting my progress for you to see.  Not yet anyway.  I will post the first picture and the final picture when I have reached my goal.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment