Friday, November 1, 2013

15 Days Is Nothing

I just realized that I forgot to post an update on my 30 Day Cross Fit Challenge.  I finished it on October 3.  It was tough.  I lost 4 pounds and about 3 inches total off of my whole body.  The biggest change was just in body shape though.  I like to lose weight in a weird way.  Sometimes I can work really really hard, but not weight comes off.  Instead my body just changes its shape and the way it looks.  For the better of course, but it's still frustrating sometimes to not see results on the scale.  Even thought I had a lot of progress with the 30 Day Challenge I am still not at a comfortable place to post the pictures online for all to see.

Starting today I am doing a new thing that I, of course, found on Pinterest.  It's a 15 day exercise and meal plan.  The girl who wrote it wrote down everything that she ate, the workout she did, and her progress along the way.  The food is pretty straight forward.  I will eat a lot of protein and veggies.  There's no salt, no sugar, essentially no flavor involved.  But the nice thing is that there is just no way to fail because she gives you everything you need to succeed.  So, I am going to try it.  It's only 15 days.  Anyone can do anything for 15 days.  And with the results that she saw with it, I have to give it a try.  I am also going to include the link to her journal.  Click HERE to see it.

Wish me luck.  It's going to be tough, but it's only 15 days.  I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment