Friday, November 1, 2013

Keeping Busy

Since I don't have a job I have had to find things to keep myself busy so I don't go crazy.  I have turned to crafting as a source of my entertainment.  The first thing that I did (with the help of my wonderful mother-in-law) was make a curtain to go in our bathroom window.
I am pretty proud of myself.
I am pretty impressed with the work that I did.  For not having touched a sewing machine since Home Ec in Jr. High, I think I did pretty good.

I finished my second project yesterday.  It is a fall burlap wreath.  (Once again, thank you Pinterest.) I love that one as well.  I was a little worried that Chris wasn't going to, but he thought it was cool.  His choice of words.  Now I just need to figure out how to hang it on our front door.
I think it's pretty amazing.
I am trying to figure out my next project now.  We'll see what I can find on Pinterest.  Since that's where I get all of my crafting ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment