Friday, November 30, 2012

60 Days and Counting

Last Saturday,  I believe the date was November 24, we went down to check on the progress of the house.  To our surprise, we now have a garage, driveway, front walk and stairs, and a back patio.  I'll tell you what.  I was SO excited about that new addition.  (Of course I was.)

All of our cement in place.
 
They had all of our timber there to start framing the basement and that was exciting too.  We figured that they would start framing on Monday because the timber got delivered before Thanksgiving.  We were wrong.  I know that they have other houses to build and to work on.  Ours is not the only one.  I know that it will still get done on time as well, I am not worried about that.  I just wanted to see some exciting progress this week.  And then we got the amazing news from Julie.  They had started framing our basement yesterday!!

The framing has started.
 
We were very excited.  And I say 'we' because even Chris was excited to see that the framing had started.  It was a good day.  Only 2 months left.  8 1/2 weeks60 daysBut who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment