Monday, November 5, 2012

The Start of Our New Life


On Saturday I went to Springville to check the progress of our house.  I was so happy to see that we have our hole dug.  I know that it doesn't look like much, but I am still very excited about it.  Building our home is now a thing that is really going to happen.  It isn't just an idea that we have talked about, which is what it has kind of felt like the last couple of months.  It is now a thing that we have happening in our life.  Over the next 85 days it is going to get more realistic and more fantastic too.  Awesome!

Our amazing start. . .

While I was there looking and taking pictures one of our new neighbors came over and introduced herself.  She was really nice and welcoming.  It made me feel very comforted and excited to have neighbors that we can finally relate to and become friends with.  One thing that we talked about was our new ward. . .  Don't you worry, I found out that our new ward has 96 primary children.  3 nursery's and 4 sunbeam classes.  So there are only a few children in our ward.  96!!  She also said that they have parties and a lot of social gatherings.  I think that it is going to be an amazing ward and neighborhood for us to be in.  We needed to live somewhere that we can meet new friends and feel like we are apart of the community.

Hooray for a new life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment