Friday, November 16, 2012

House Update


Yesterday I got a few wonderful pictures from our cute neighbor Julie.  She had told us that not a lot has happened, but when I saw the pictures I thought differently.  A lot had been done in my eyes.  But any progress, even something small like clearing away dirt, to me is something getting done. And that is exciting to me!

Photo: There is dirt around our foundation and the garage is now preped for concrete.
The foundation is prepped and ready.  And all excess dirt is gone.


The top picture shows our foundation is actually surrounded by dirt now.  That means that we have an real foundation there and ready to go.  The picture also shows that the garage is ready to have the concrete poured as well.  That is going to be an exciting time when we have a garage, drive-way, and sidewalks. 

The bottom picture isn't too exciting.  It is just showing them clearing away the extra dirt.  But clearing extra dirt means no more dirt piles.  And no more dirt piles means we have a yard. I know it's not a real yard yet because of technical things, but you have to believe in order to see it.

I am hoping that framing starts next week.  Then it will look start looking like an actual house.  And as a side note. . .  Our house is not going to be a 2 story like our neighbors behind us.  Although their house is coming along quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment