Monday, June 24, 2013

A Forever Family

On June 15, my cousin Briann was sealed to her adorable little family in the Brigham City temple forever.  It was such a beautiful ceremony.  I had never seen a sealing done with kids, but it truly opened my eyes to being a forever family.  Watching Bri and Todd be sealed, and then to watch them be sealed to their kids was the most amazing experience.  It was also really emotional for me too.  I am so happy for them, and know that Briann has been waiting for this day for a long time.  4 years ago, I started my own forever family, but I know have a different understanding and perspective on the whole thing.  I am so grateful that Bri and Todd invited Chris and I to be a part of their special day. 
What a special day for their family.
I know that it is a day that they will never forget.  Every time I go to a sealing it reminds me of the day that Chris and I kneeled across from each other and started our journey together.  I get pretty emotional and sappy because of it.  But who is surprised to hear that?  It helps me fall in love with Chris all over again.
Our very, very small but eternal family.

No comments:

Post a Comment