Monday, June 17, 2013

June 11: The Second Best Day of the Year

My birthday was pretty much amazing.  It is the 2nd best day of the year for me.  Chris's birthday is the best day of the year.  I love to spoil him.  This year, I kept it low key and spent my day with Chris. Of course I got to sleep in, which is a welcome change from the work week.  We went to the Spanish Fork movie theater and saw G.I. Joe.  Not a great movie. . .  At all.  The Spanish Fork theater is super cheap, so we didn't really care.  We just enjoy going and spending time together.  Ahhhhh.  After the movie we went to drop some things off at his parents house.  I call dibs for the best in-laws of all time.  They are really nice to me, take care of me, and treat me like their own daughter.  They don't treat me like a daughter-in-law and I love that.  For dinner, I of course chose Happy Sumo.  Chris doesn't do sushi, so I only choose to get it once a year.  Luckily they have other options there, so he usually gets a chicken and rice or noodle dish.  I always go for the sushi.  This year I got the Venus Roll.  After dinner we went home and watched some Chucks and Storage Wars.
It was so yummy!
It's weird to be 26.  I definitely don't feel that old.  I don't fee a day over 23.  I'm just sad I have to wait another 360 days till it's my birthday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment