Monday, October 7, 2013

Hey. . . Remember Me?

It has been a really long time since I have done a blog/life update.  We haven't done anything super interesting or exciting, but I decided that I should share something.  It will be a little bit of a mash-up.  "Our life over the last 30 days done with 4 pictures."Hey,

September 19, Chris and I celebrated our first date/first time meeting anniversary.  We have been together for 5 years now.  I know that celebrating something like that may sound strange to some of you out there, but it is a pretty big milestone in our relationship.  Since that's when the relationship started and without that day we wouldn't be married.  Plus I am a huge romantic sap for that kind of stuff.

One of the first pictures we ever took together

We celebrated low key by spending the day together.  Which was easy to do since I didn't have to work. We did decide to go to dinner.  So, I dressed up in my first date outfit, (Yes, I still remember what I wore that night.) and we went to Bombay House. That is where we went on our first date in Provo.  I would have like to go to where we had our first date, Roosters, but that is in Ogden we did the next best thing.  Again, I am a really big sap.

Also during my blog hiatus, I went to Moab.  The clinic I work for, Eye Physicians of Utah, has opened a satellite clinic there.  So I went down to help train new people so they know what they are doing.  I left about 8:30 on the morning of September 27.  The drive was okay, but lonesome since I went by myself.  I got to the clinic around 11:30, and to my surprise, there was no one else was there.  There were 2 girls that I was supposed to train and they decided not to show up that day.  That was a really big disappointment. I still needed to be there though since the doctor couldn't have handled doing the eye exams and selling glasses alone.  I worked for about 6 hours, and then drove back home.  I reached my final home destination around 9:30.  Needless to say, it was a long day.  I worked as much as I drove.  But that's okay.  The doctor needed help, so I was happy to do my part.  I have only been to Moab one other time, so I forgot how beautiful it is there.

The picture doesn't do it justice.

There is not really a story for this next picture. . .  I am just in love with it because it is so adorable.  Chris was really nice and decided to share his fruit drink with our nephew Jack.  And I just happened to snap a picture at the perfect time.

It's perfect!

This is such a fun time of year for Chris and I.  We have Halloween and Chris' birthday all within a few days of each other.  So October is a fun celebrating month for us.  Well, mostly for me because Chris doesn't do much festive celebrating.  But he was really nice and helped with my latest crafting endeavor.

The Monster on our door.

It was a super easy project, and yes, I did get the idea on Pinterest.  I would be a really boring person if Pinterest weren't in my life.  I can't think of these things on my own.

So there you have it.  Our life over the last 30 days in a quick blog post.  Like I said, we haven't really done anything too exciting.  I still thought that I should share though. . .  At least the highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment