Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Want to Give Many Thanks

Chris has told me many stories of the people in Brazil.  They have next to nothing, but they are always so happy and they count their blessings that they do have.  People in a lot of places take advantage of the luxuries that we have and get to experience.  I constantly hear things from people like, "I don't have a smart phone and I want one." or "I want a bigger and better ______ (fill in the blank)."  After hearing how people in Brazil, (and I am sure other countries), live it has really opened my eyes to what is really important in my life.  It also makes me realize that I have so much to be thankful for.  
I really am very blessed with the life that I have.  I have wonderful, loving, and supportive husband.  I am so thankful for Chris and the many amazing things that he does for us.  I am very blessed to have him in my life and that I get to spend forever with him.  I was married in the temple, and because of that I am sealed to my husband and future kids forever.  I am also grateful for my family, both the Allan's and the Gardner's.  They both have done so much for me and I am forever grateful for that.  They have helped mold  me to be the person that I am today.  I love them all so much.  I live in a time when the gospel is very strong.  I have roof over my head, and food in my stomach.  What more could I ask for??  So thank you to everyone in my life.  Thank you for the examples that you have been in my life and know that I think about and love everyone of you. 
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and that they truly take time to ponder about the things that they are thankful for.  I know that I will.  
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment